By using this website you are affirming your agreement with the following established policies.
Your Email Address & Other Personal Information
We don't share (give or sell) your email address or other personal information with anyone unless we have your explicit permission.
Nope. We won't be sending you a bunch of emails that you don't want. We know it doesn't work and we hate it, too!
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
For Physical Products
Thanks for purchasing our products at [website] operated by [name].
In order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the product within 30 calendar days of your purchase. The product must be in the same condition that you receive it and undamaged in any way.
After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact our customer support team.
For Digital Products
Thanks for purchasing our products (or subscribing to our services) at [website] operated by [name].
We offer a full money-back guarantee for all purchases made on our website. If you are not satisfied with the product that you have purchased from us, you can get your money back no questions asked. You are eligible for a full reimbursement within 14 calendar days of your purchase.
After the 14-day period you will no longer be eligible and won't be able to receive a refund. We encourage our customers to try the product (or service) in the first two weeks after their purchase to ensure it fits your needs.
If you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, feel free to contact us.
Cancellation, Rescheduling & Refund Policies for Classes, Seminars & Private Consultation
I do not give refunds.
If you call me at 360-775-9444 within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment, class, or private consultation, you may cancel and reschedule it at a later date.
It is best to have a day and time in mind for rescheduling if you need to cancel an appointment, class, or private consultation. However, if you do not, it is your responsibility to call to reschedule it.
Your payment will be held in escrow for one year of your initial appointment, class, or private consultation. If you do not reschedule within one year of your initial appointment, class, or private consultation, your payment is forfeited.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Bigfoot Marketing's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Bigfoot Marketing's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bigfoot Marketing at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Bigfoot Marketing's web site are provided "as is". Bigfoot Marketing makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Bigfoot Marketing does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Bigfoot Marketing or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bigfoot Marketing's Internet site, even if Bigfoot Marketing or a Bigfoot Marketing authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Bigfoot Marketing's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bigfoot Marketing does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Bigfoot Marketing may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Bigfoot Marketing does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Bigfoot Marketing has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bigfoot Marketing of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Bigfoot Marketing's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.